€competitive + bonus + benefits
about 2 years ago
Associate Director, Retail Team - Global Insights Consultancy
A global insights consultancy is looking for an Associate Director to join their Retail team based in Paris.
They focus on delivering best-in-class insight via retail panels, with a broad portfolio of retailers across Europe with a focus on the the FMCG sector.
As Associate Director for the Retail team, you will be working as a true partner to key grocery retailers across Europe to understand their businesses, working with them consultatively on a broad range of business issues across their marketing and commercial teams, as well as at Director/VP level.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Identifying mutually beneficial commercial opportunities
- Developing strategic business insights for key retailers across Europe
- Managing and developing relationships with key contacts across your clients' businesses
- Managing the contract negotiation process with new and existing clients
- Working cross-functionally internally with the solutions and operations teams
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a good level of experience generating actionable insights from panel data (retail), as well as proven experience managing commercial relationships, ideally within an insights or market research consultancy.
Experience operating at a regional level will be highly advantageous, and fluent French and English is essential.
Please get in touch for further information about this career development opportunity.