£35,000 + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / consumer health care categories are currently searching for a commercially savvy Category Marketing Executive who will play an active role supporting the development, co-ordination and execution of customer marketing strategies and plans across key UK retail accounts and channels.
The UK represents the 3rd largest market globally for business, who are well known for employee career development and wellbeing.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Extracting, filtering, analysing and presenting market data to UK commercial team and external retail stakeholders
- Providing category support for either a key retailer or number of retailers.
- Providing input and direction into strategy development in terms of account plans alongside account managers
- Work closely with Commercial teams, and the European Marketing Function to understand where the category is in the market place from a hard and soft data perspective, presenting implications of positioning
- Responsible for planogram and SKU line up in all UK stores
The ideal candidate will have proven commercial & trade marketing experience gained from a Retail or FMCG environment. Consumer Healthcare or OTC experience would be advantageous. It will be essential that candidates applying for this role can demonstrate developing insight driven programs based on Research, retail sales/audit data (IRI, GFK, Nielsen) etc
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!