£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A world leading FMCG manufacturer whose brands sit comfortably at number 1 or 2 within their categories are looking for a highly ambitious Assistant Brand Manager to join their growing UK team. As part of their Marketing division, you will be responsible for supporting market growth through implementing brand marketing activities which are in line with regional commercial strategies.
- Working closely with Senior Brand Managers & Marketing Managers you will have responsibility for marketing a "key" brand or portfolio of brands in the UK market.
- Managing activation of local brands in the portfolio - including development of new products, consumer and shopper communications.
- Assisting the Trade marketing team with in-store activation plans and promotional strategies.
- Support the overall marketing division to achieve market share target of brand or brand portfolio.
- Strong Brand marketing experience with an established FMCG business (ideally an international business).
- A natural intense drive for achievement and a commercial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - with a strong academic background.
As well as fantastic progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally, this role provides a highly competitive package including an impressive company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday allowance and much more!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you…