City of London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
about 4 years ago
Liquid error: internal
A renowned global boutique research consultancy are looking for an Account/Associate Director on their healthcare team to lead method neutral research projects. They are the independent insights division of a leading international communications company who boast the top healthcare & consumer clients worldwide, including GSK, Janssen, Pfeizer, Unilever, Dove and many more alongside governments and charities.
The role involves overseeing quant and qual research projects from conception through to the delivery of the actionable insights to the clients. The research is both primary and secondary and will require relevant exposure to the healthcare eco-system as management of key healthcare accounts is an essential part of the role.
This is the perfect role for somebody with a mixture of healthcare & consumer research looking to further expand their experience in, but not limited to, thought leadership, campaign measurement, brand positioning, strategy and audience understanding. Due to the company's exposure within the market there will be the opportunity to work with clients from a variety of sectors outside of the main healthcare focus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being the lead on multiple quant & qual projects, from brief and proposals through data analysis and deliverance of the actionable insights to clients
- Developing and maintaining client relationships on key accounts through a range of sectors - with an emphasis on healthcare and pharma
- Interpretting data and creating story-led actionable insights and recommendations to be delivered to clients
- Line management of junior researchers within the boutique office, spanning healthcare and consumer sectors
- Project management of research campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met throughout and accounts are budgetted effectively
The ideal candidate must have:
- A relevant University Degree or relevant experience (7-10 years)
- Proven experience leading quant and qual projects in their entirety, from brief to deliverance
- Experience in a range of neautral methodoligies including, segmentation, focus groups, interviews, consumer questionnaires/surveys
- Experience with statistical tools such as SPSS
- Depth of knowledge within the healthcare and pharma eco-system
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to effectively identify and solve problems
- Report writing and presentation skills are vital for the right candidate
- Line management experience of less experienced colleagues
- Project management expreience including revenue & campaign budgettin
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience of secondary research and as such the relevant research tools (Talkwater, Netbase etc.)
- International research project experience
- Experience within brand, public relations and communications agencies
The role offers a very competitive salary with great benefits and a modern, collaborative company culture, as well as regular team social events and company bonus. Exposure to global healthcare and consumer giants can be expected throughout your career with this successful research & insights consultancy.