Customer insightS Manager - PREMIUM DRINKS
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Supporting UK, ROI and Europe Sales Team with category sales arguments for customer meetings, helping defend and grow distribution, gain listings and inform annual customer marketing and promotional plans.
- Analysing multiple data sources across Grocery, On Trade and Impulse channels, extracting key category and consumer insights.
- Identifying further growth opportunities for and presenting insight-driven recommendations to key stakeholders, in a context of business strategy, goals and priorities.
- Developing and presenting regular performance reports, Seasonal reviews and Brand Health Checks, making further improvement suggestions.
- Building and efficiently managing market research and insights budgets.
- Built business case for key grocery customer specific loyalty data and secured the investment.
- Developed Market Insight Strategy for key grocery and On Trade customers to support long term plans.
- Through strong category and brand insights, supported On Trade Channel Manager in winning tender with the biggest On Trade customer.
- Built an NPD listing argument through category, customer and consumer insights that helped win national distribution.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Opportunities for development and progression within an established FMCG business.
- Open to Drinks or other core FMCG categories, ideally with a focus on Premium brands.
- Exposure to key stakeholders and strategic projects both internally and externally.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: 3 months