A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Responsible for leading the in outlet and online retail and marketing execution strategy for the Out of Home & Foodservice channels.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the category growth strategy.
- Leading a team of 6 Shopper, Category & Insight managers to deliver the day to day category and marketing agenda.
- Ownership of the monthly scorecard to review commercial and execution metrics, reporting back to the General Manager.
- Leading the monthly performance reviews with Fields Sales and National Account Directors.
- Creation of the Annual Business plan for Restaurant and Food to Go environments delivering +7% revenue growth to the business.
- Created the category vision, identifying a £125 million category growth opportunity and demonstrating category leadership across key customers.
- Led the Category and marketing strategy for key new business pitches including The Restaurant Group, securing a 5 year deal worth 9.5 million cases delivering incremental revenue and share growth.
- Creation of innovative marketing plans for customers including Burger King and Greggs by securing marketing partnership agreements with assets such as Netflix, Fox and Sony Pictures.
- Led the OOH purchase decision hierarchy project to highlight execution and merchandising opportunities within Foodservice, Cinemas and Licensed channels, securing incremental product listings and delivered an 11% increase in retail space within one key retail customer.
- Developed a new category story framework to guide our National and Field sales teams to build compelling range and execution sales decks and talk beyond commercials and drive outlet compliance.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Category & Shopper leadership role with a well-established branded FMCG business.
- The opportunity to shape, develop and execute the strategy for the OOH channels to unlock and deliver incremental category growth.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: 3 months