A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Senior level Trade Marketing, Commercial Strategy & Sales roles at a range global FMCG businesses.
- Created a new global trade marketing function for a consumer good business operating across 8 offices and selling to 104 countries worldwide.
- Remit was to create better end-to-end launches of new products, build global sales and promotional planning as well as directing trade marketing strategies and executions in-store and online.
- Previously National Account Director for the largest customer for a global FMCG business managing a team of 3 direct reports.
- Previously established Trade Marketing function for a newly formed subsidiary of a global FMCG business.
- Achieved 18% annual growth of the business and 26% growth in new launches specifically, despite a new assortment that had 35% fewer items than the previous year.
- Establishing a new critical path for the go-to-market of each new season, increasing inclusion in key retailers’ range reviews and our highest ever level of pre-orders for a new season in Spring 2020.
- Upgraded the company’s sales pitches through the introduction of category management, data insights and the lifestyle story telling of brands, leading to highest ever New Season Launch in Spring 2019 and then Spring 2020 was 103% bigger than that.
- Built a whole new go-tomarket strategy, resulting in a major launch in every market, coming 80% incrementally to core sales.
- Faced with a declining business, quickly identified an opportunity to recover market share in the peak Christmas week driving an incremental £2M+ sales and ensured that the business grew market share in the biggest week of the year.
- Turn-around plan for a key customer led to an unprecedented 3 consecutive months of share growth every single week at time of leaving the role.
- Created a £1.7M improvement to Gross Contribution over two years, by restructuring investment in a key customer.
- Grew brands by 1% in Net Revenue, and delivered a new EDLP strategy which grew the base business at 39% vs target. It also led the overall brand to 16% in Net Revenue growth.
- Awarded the CEO award which is only given to the top 3% of sales people across the global business.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Head of / Director level Sales, Commercial Strategy or Trade Marketing roles.
- Open to UK, regional or global remit.
- Open to FMCG or consumer categories with a focus on the challenge an opportunity.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: Immediately available