category & trade marketing manager
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Category captain and category advisor with numerous key retailers across UK, EMEA & Worldwide, including Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Boots, Target, Walmart, Carrefour, Dunnes, Amazon UK, Amazon ES & Amazon.
- Project Lead on company's largest & most expensive point of sale launch in their history, working on a tight budget and liaising with agencies.
- Helped launch NPD with category insight and research, building both internal and external sell sheets. Responsible afterwards for building trackers and reporting results and best practice for future launches.
- Worked with business consultancy firms OC&C & Kantar in projects to investigate certain business trends and the impact of external factors to help build internal plans for the future.
- Relationship management and negotiating with POS agencies to ensure company offers best in class execution.
- Highly skilled user of JDA Space Planning.
- Had extraordinary successes in key accounts as category captain. Helped manage record growth levels in terms of value and share after working with retailers to gain higher levels of distribution, more POS opportunities and consolidating rival brands.
- Created a number of in-store layouts for major retailers and is now responsible for the layout of a key aisle in Boots, Tesco & Carrefour amongst others.
- Led a project alongside a consultancy firm based off data analysis and category research to present to key UK retailers with the target of removing poor performing brands and SKUs from the market in order to maximise profits both for our business and for the retailer.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Progression & development.
- Ideally looking for permanent opportunities but open to FTC.
- Open to category or trade/shopper marketing roles.
- Open to all core FMCG categories.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: 1 month