A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Progressed well at a leading global FMCG business.
- Experience across sales, commercial strategy & digital with exposure across all channels including grocery, convenience and online.
- Managing a key online grocery retail customer with £12m NR P&L.
- Strategic category growth planning with the customer, P&L management through forecasting, Promotion / Media ROI analysis and invoicing.
- Presenting regular updates to channel director on performance tracking, quarterly plans and implementation of new products.
- Line management of one direct report.
- Led an entire cost price decrease negotiation through bottom up analysis of +400 SKUs. Initial ask was +470bps of front margin with agreement finalised at +118bps (-£50k NR impact) and reduction of 2021 over-rider by £200k.
- Negotiated significant improvement of media discount (+580bps) for 2021.
- Delivered £217k of Trade Investment savings through successful negotiation of improved JBP terms.
- Delivered +16.4% NR growth in H1 2019 through alignment of media and promo activity with a strong focus on Trade Investment efficiencies.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A new challenge - open to Sales, Trade Marketing & Commercial Strategy.
- Progressive & employee-centric business.
- Open to FMCG categories.
Desired location: London & Home Counties
Notice: 3 months