Commercial & Category Lead - On-Trade
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Experience in a range of sales, category, shopper & digitally-focused roles.
- Created the on-trade sales strategy for a high-growth drinks SME, leading a team of 9 to deliver the strategy.
- Full accountability for the P&L and budget spend.
- Category management experience in the on-trade.
- Lead range reviews and menu changes to reflect the market needs, through a deep understanding of the market trends and insights, as well as competitor and consumer behaviour.
- Created a business case for a new digital B2B sales platform for a global drinks business.
- Worked closely with key suppliers (MDA, Caterlyst, CGA) and customers.
- Digital marketing skills using Umbraco, Google Analytics and database integration.
- Delivered 15% sales growth through building relationships and creating compelling selling stories.
- Accountable for the development and delivery of a 3 year category strategy to grow volume and value sales from £134m to £138m (+ 3%) via 14 retail brands.
- Achieved 2% turnover growth through introduction of activations.
- Achieved 6000 registers users by the end of phase 2 and on target for 40,000 users by year 3 (additional £5m net sales to the P&L).
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Open to permanent, FTC or consulting opportunities.
- Keen interest in the drinks industry with strengths being in the on-trade.
- Open to size of companies, from SMEs and large bluechip businesses.
- Open to commercial, category or digitally-focused roles.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: Immediately available