A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Experience working with major brands across a variety of FMCG food & non-food categories.
- Led the strategy and delivery of 12 campaigns a year, for both in-store and online. Ensuring full collaboration with insights, design, product, trading, experiential, operations, and brand.
- Managed large cross-functional teams to produce robust marketing strategies, implementing a new end-to-end campaign management process - this includes marketing strategy, setting growth targets, agency management, cross-functional team management, managing briefing templates and project timings.
- Developed the social strategy to drive footfall into customers. Devising exclusive offers and targeting specific customer groups to ensure key spend thresholds are met.
- Implemented effective PR strategies at key seasonal peaks, product launches and store openings.
- Achieved several highly successful campaigns including:
- Halloween campaign seeing 2.5% market share growth in a top 4 grocer, number 1 campaign for the category in all of the Top 4.
- Launched award-winning Christmas campaign.
- Developed the first Black Friday campaign for a Top 4 grocer. Category role +1.0%, increasing 0.2% YOY.
- Created and deployed social campaigns –
- Targeted campaigns reaching an average of £150k (£0.011 cost per reach).
- 0.59% CTR.
- Launched a brand-new product across in-store and online through a multi-media campaign with geo-targeted advertising:
- Exceeded sales by 3.9% resulting in the product delivering 10.9% to category sales in a 4 week period.
- Delivered an engaging email programme, delivering 38% higher revenue per conversion.
- The social campaign achieved 4m impressions across a 3 week period, delivering 95% new customers to the site and dorve an estimated 1.5k additional visits to in-store.
- Created a media partnership with a well-known magazine to reach 1.2m of the target audience, generating 14k new customers to the database.
- Introduced a new personalisation proposition for branding and visual merchandising: achieving an increase of 88.4% in sales, helping to build on the brands USP of personalisation.
- Introduced marketing activates that resulted in acquiring over 70,000 new customers within 5 months.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A new challenge.
- Progression & development.
- Opportunity to work with fun and exciting brands - ideally within food & drink.
- A progressive FMCG business with an employee-centric culture.
DESIRED LOCATION: Open with the right degree of flexibility to wfh
NOTICE: 3 months