digital transformation director
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Consumer & Retail practice director for a leading global brand & digital consultancy.
- Leading digital transformations for a range of multi-national FMCG businesses across multiple categories and geographies, including EMEA, APAC and North America.
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, sales & digital teams to instil a customer-centric digital mindset and omnichannel approach to their brand planning process and customer engagement activity.
- Designing data driven brand planning frameworks, blended learning programmes to educate and inspire individuals, and culminating in a series of workshops facilitating cross-functional teams to build their brand plans and work on live business challenges.
- Typically consulting with CMO, CTO and Transformation Directors at a local, regional and global level
- Leading the “people” element of a 3-year digital transformation for a global drinks organisation involving assessment and diagnosis of their digital maturity, development of a vision and capability strategy and delivery of 3-year plan with multiple initiatives across functions and regions.
- Designing, developing and facilitating a European digital engagement academy roll out across over 12 countries for a leading global consumer business.
- Digital Thought Leader, developing a perspective on marketing in a digital age and contributing to a significant number of key new business wins over the years and a key role in transforming the face to face learning and facilitated solutions offering to a virtual world in response to Covid-19
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Preference would be a Digital Transformation role in a Global Centre of Excellent for a multi-national FMCG/consumer business.
- Also interested in senior level roles within other consultancies depending on the scope of the challenge.
- Open to local, regional or global roles, based primarily in the UK.
- Ideally looking for permanent but will consider interim or fixed term projects.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: Available immediately