A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Senior marketing leader with strong experience in digital & online.
- Creating and implementing a UK Region Marketing Strategy (Product Marketing, Trade Marketing, E-commerce & Digital ) that supports the achievement of brand objectives including net/retail sales, operating profit, consumer recruitment and retention, market rank/share and category objectives.
- Full responsibility for product portfolio productivity analysis and regional assortment optimisation based on SKU rationalisation, launches and consumer trends.
- Responsible for creation and management of 360 marketing calendar, trade marketing strategy, product forecasting, pricing, new product launch.
- Ownership of media & advertising (online and offline) strategy and execution.
- Leading the development and execution of 360 omni channel marketing campaigns required for building brand awareness, recruitment, conversion and loyalty.
- Team Management - coaching and developming a team of 18.
- Drove outstanding brand growth (retail sales exceeding £230m, an increase of £60m over 3-year period), resulting in number 1 brand position for the category in the UK (FY19 NPD to Present).
- Successfully repositioned the brand and defined innovative marketing strategy to attract new, younger and multi-ethnic consumers alongside the existing ageless customer base – new client recruitment grew 16% while retention increased by 7%.
- Appointed as Breakthrough Transformation Lead to build FY20-22 UK Strategy & Innovation Plan with a goal to win market share and ranking across all portfolio brands. Led multi-brand team of 12 experts with the strategy implemented for the UK region in December 2019. Globally regarded as best in class, resulting in the strategy being rolled out in all regions (July 2020).
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A marketing leadership role - open to any core FMCG category.
- A brand or business with digital & eCommerce sitting high on the agenda.
- Ideally permanent opportunities but open to FTC or interim projects.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties.
NOTICE: Immediately available