A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Progressed well at a global tier 1 FMCG food business.
- Responsible for developing and presenting 3 & 5 year brands plans.
- Delivering equity & NSV targets for 2 of the 4 biggest brands in the EMEA region.
- Creating and delivering the innovation pipeline from idea to execution in collaboration with insights, R&D, supply chain and sales teams.
- Driving overall brand strategy across key focus areas for the business.
- Brief & execution of a 360 digital campaign across 3 core brand portfolios to attitudinal groups with +108 assets to test effectiveness of multiple messages for a key category.
- Execution of a flagship brand change across the entire portfolio (120+ SKUs) and creator & guardian of new brand visuals.
- Developed and executed a campaign idea to drive brand engagement and education across the business in a two hour masterclass.
- Secured new portfolio listing in Sainsbury's and managed 360 in-store launch plan, including experiential sampling.
- Created new concepts under a new format strategy for foodservice & retail.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- New challenge.
- The opportunity to step up to Senior Brand Manager level.
- Open to any core FMCG category.
- A modern & inlcusive culture.
DESIRED LOCATION: London
NOTICE: 3 months