A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Brand management experience working with category leading FMCG Personal Care & Food brands.
- Developed the brand strategy by localising the global assortment for the UK. This was based on insights developed from local research and data tracking and included regular reporting back to global team.
- Owned budget for a key brand, unlocking opportunities to promote the brand from a 360 approach.
- Supported sales and category management with brand content and data to secure new listings.
- Pitched brand strategy and NPD to all major UK retailers following successful internal sell to the board.
- Engaged with the global team to share local insights to support NPD development.
- Supported on strategy development for a key brand, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to manage the product portfolio and develop NPD launches and track brand performance.
- Provided support and mentored interns working within the team.
- Net sales and category share growth with retail sales up 25% In the winter season due to early sell in and excellence in execution of brand plans, success shared with global team.
- Collaborated with R&D, factory teams and NPD functions within the business, to launch two seasonal products for Christmas under the flagship brand selling them in to Major UK retailers.
- Launched seasonal NPD to secure brand growth in key winter period.
- Presenting brand plans and commercial strategy to internal board members and the wider business at conferences exciting the business and following up with key retailers to secure buy in.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level roles.
- Open to any core FMCG category.
- A 360 role with a breadth of exposure across NPD and comms.
DESIRED LOCATION: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: 1 month