BRand Manager - Food & Drink
- Managing key brands in multi-national food & drinks businesses.
- Developing and presenting the annual brand plans to the senior leadership team.
- Delivering strategic recommendations via consumer & market insights.
- Managing new product development from concept to launch.
- Experience managing BTL, TTL and ATL campaigns including TV & digital.
- Managing £1m+ marketing budget.
- Drove brand portfolio growth from £12m to £19m YOY.
- Brought 4 NPDs to market – one of which gained listings in the top 5 retailers – driving c£1m incremental sales.
- Delivered a national on-pack promotion which yielded 3% redemption (12,000 participants).
- Managed a national experiential and couponing campaign that achieved high levels of engagement and 42% redemption rate.
- Delivered new own label products in UK and Ireland for retailer Aldi - £15m opportunity.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Heavyweight BM or SBM level opportunities within FMCG.
- Open to categories and happy to stay within food & drinks.
- A progressive, employee-centric culture.
- Opportunity to work with exciting brands with high growth potential.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: Central London
NOTICE: Immediately available