Commercial, Category & Insights (DIRECTOR)
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Impressive career with time spend across all areas of category, insights & commercial with a range of tier 1 global FMCG businesses and consultancies - Personal Care, Health, Food & BWS.
- 15 years+ at Head of / Director level in the UK and internationally.
- Strong leadership experience, developing & managing sizeable cross-functional teams.
- Highly commercial with a proven ability to build and deliver against solid JBPs in FMCG, and develop and sell-in new propositions & solutions on the consultancy side.
- Led a high-performing consumer and shopper-insight team onsite at a global FMCG business.
- Developed and rolled out trade-up strategy in the pharmacy channel, delivering 10MM incremental sales.
- Drove 30% sales growth in a key customer with incremental listing of four items.
- Became category captains and preferred partners with all the major retailers.
- Supported and steered a closer partnership with client Sales functions, transforming a struggling account into a top performer for a global consultancy.
- Sold and implemented:
- Incremental analytics tool to aid early detection of evolving insights (Business Value Drivers, Price & Trade Advantage etc).
- Ad hoc consultancy projects to understand shopper purchase behavior, develop category strategy, develop expertise of movement across categories, build knowledge of shifting channel and retailer approaches.
- “Account of the Year”
- “Vendor of the Year”
- “Total Store Project”
- “Best Transformation of Creative Idea into a Solution”
- “Going the Extra Mile”
- “Chairman’s Innovation”
- “Shopper Insights/ Category Management training”
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Open to permanent Head of / Director level commercial, category & insights roles.
- Open to FTC or consulting projects on a short to medium-term basis.
- Open to any core FMCG category.
DESIRED LOCATION: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: Immediately available