CATEGORY & SALES (MANAGER)
A BRIEF OVERVIEW:
- Categories: Food & Drinks, Personal Care
- Most recently Category Manager for a global branded FMCG business' largest category in the UK, managing Asda & Morrisons.
- Conducted deep dives on performance to influence commercial planning activitires such as customer engagement days, range reviews, NPD, shopper activations and sales account growth plans.
- Previously held commercial roles (NAM/SNAM level) with some big wins.
- Managed and coached one direct report.
- Engaging retailers in Category Strategy Workshops to align with 5-year vision for the category and implementing category led approach to identifying opportunities based on size of prize.
- Improved Advantage Survey results on previous year.
- Achieved 2018 NNS +14.7% vs target +4.5%, and 2017 NNS 130% target +6.1% vs target +4.6%.
- Achieved market value share growth +7.6% NI MAT vs NI Category +3.2% MAT for a key retailer.
- Drove turnover growth profitability, with scan average price growth +2.2% vs previous year.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Available for FTC or interim projects, as well as permanent.
- A progressive, employee-centric business.
- Open Category, Sales & Commercial Strategy roles.
- Open to core FMCG categories - ideally Food, Drink or Personal Care.
DESIRED LOCATIONS: London & Home Counties
NOTICE: Available December 2020