Allexo Search is proud to join the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) -the UK’s leading professional body regulating quality throughout the recruitment industry.
What is APSCo?
The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) was formed to give all firms involved in the recruitment of professional talent that have a commitment to excellence, the specialist support and distinctive voice they need to be successful. It gives candidates and employers a trusted badge of quality whilst providing member firms with an innovative range of services designed for them by recruitment experts.
These services, combined with its growing international profile, commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and opportunities for professional networking give APSCo members a unique opportunity to develop their businesses and gain competitive advantage.
- APSCo’s mission is to ensure that its members offer the highest possible standards of trading practice and that it promotes excellence throughout the professional staffing industry
- APSCo facilitates the exchange of professional and regulatory information between Industry members and related bodies and serves as the authoritative source of information (other than statistical) concerning the professional recruitment industry.
- APSCo provides a recognised stamp of quality assurance. Members have access to business intelligence, use of the APSCo logo along with a wide range of services and benefits.
- For membership and accreditation, members are rigorously referenced, must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and are re-audited annually.
- APSCo has close and ongoing relationships with key government departments and agencies including the Treasury, the DTI and the DBERR.
- At an international level APSCo actively promotes overseas business opportunities for members and takes a proactive role in Western and Eastern Europe in relation to EU directives and regulations.
What does this mean for us?
Sam Musgrave, Allexo Search Director:
“We’re excited to be joining APSCo. The Association’s commitment to raising the standards within our industry is in line with our own company objectives and vision so becoming a member was a natural choice for us."
Rob Nelson, Allexo Search Director:
“Our membership of APSCo should not only give our clients and candidates peace of mind but will also ensure that we maintain the high standards of service, not only that we have set, but also those set by our trade association and the government."
Ann Swain, APSCo Chief Executive:
“APSCo is delighted to welcome Allexo Search into its membership. All of our members have to commit to a strict Code of Conduct and a rigorous, independently verified, referencing process that means that APSCo is a trusted badge of quality for candidates and employers. It’s not easy to become an APSCo member and the fact that Allexo Search embraced this process shows their commitment to excellence.”