A leading food retail business is currently looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team based in Central London.
In this role you will be creating and implementing opportunities that deliver incremental revenue into the business through trade marketing activities, in partnership with key FMCG food & drinks brands (eg Lea & Perrins, Ben & Jerry's, Walkers).
- Negotiate joint business plans to deliver marketing activity which both secures existing income but identifies and delivers opportunities for incremental investment
- Build trade marketing relationships with new suppliers to provide opportunities for them to grow their investment into the business
- Work with the Space Planner and Category Management team to identify opportunities to commercialise range and space opportunities
- Manage the promotional plan ensure the delivery of activity plans for all key suppliers within their existing marketing budgets
Desired skills & experience:
- Proven Trade Marketing or National Accounts (JBP) experience within FMCG or Food Retail
- Experience creating and commercialising new opportunities and presenting them persuasively to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using price, range, display and space, upselling, margin and category optimisation to deliver commercial results
The business is meritocratic and consequently offers exceptional career development opportunities for strong performers.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more.