A leading global insights consultancy is looking for a talented Senior Research Analyst to lead their Media Analytics team.
The team work with a range of major media owners, including Google, Twitter and Facebook, and a selection of the world's leading consumer brands including P&G and Mondelez, to help them understand which types of media their audiences consume and where they should be placing their media to maximise the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
As Senior Research Analyst, you'll take for managing a range of interesting research projects from brief through to the final delivery for a range of clients across all sectors.
What will success look like in this role?
- Delivering best-in-class insights - unearthing effective, actionable insights that help clients improve the performance of their advertising campaigns
- Client satisfaction - developing strong, consultative relationships with some of the biggest advertisers globally
- Expanding the portfolio - supporting the senior team on new business proposals to continue to grow the already impressive client base
What key skills and experience are they looking for?
- Strong primary research experience with a focus on media & advertising
- Great organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneously will be absolutely key
- A natural relationships builder, comfortable building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders at various level
- A commercial mindset, being able to identify new opportunities that drive mutually beneficial growth
The business place a strong emphasis on learning and development, and actively encourage talent to move around and up within the business to develop their careers, whether that's here in the UK or internationally.
If you think this sounds like a strong fit and you're keen to hear more, we'd love to hear from you.