- Leading global bluechip FMCG business
- Supporting National Account teams across all category and channels
- Highly analytical role, highly valuable experience for a career within FMCG marketing & sales
- Clear path for progression, with opportunities to re-locate globally if of interest
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Senior Commercial Analyst to join their UK team.
The key focus of this role will be to drive Net Revenue and Market Share in all categories for the business, supporting the National Account teams with accurate management of the sales systems, and actionable insights and recommendations generated from sales data (EPoS) - this is an insights role, not simply data and analytics.
- Supporting NAMs in the Annual Planning process - listing all new NPD's into customer
- Executing data quality checks - e.g. timeliness of approvals, inactive SKU's, attachments, variances between supply and financial phasing (weekly and monthly)
- Assessment of baseline accuracy versus existing baseline and model baselines- i.e. TPO. Make amendments when necessary based on listings and distribution changes
- Updating of "actuals" within scan promotions from EPoS sources (Nielsen and IRI)
- Creation of promotions and ensuring Supply phasing of promotions matches financial phasing
- Ensuring in-store and shipment data is correct
What experience are they looking for?
- Up to 18 months FMCG commercial experience (National Accounts, Trade Marketing, Category Management)
- Highly analytical, able to work accurately with large data sets (namely EPoS and panel - Nielsen / IRI)
- Strong interest in progressing into a customer facing sales role in the future
- Strong academics, highly organised, results-focused
This is an opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's largest bluechip FMCG businesses.
Interested? Get in touch today to learn more...