A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Senior Brand Manager to join their UK team. You'll be working as part of an award-winning marketing team and responsible for the shape and development of some of the world's leading brands.
The business is globally recognised for their market leading brands across the world and often sit at number 1 or 2 within their categories.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Driving growth across the UK market, through the execution of the brand marketing in line with the UK marketing and commercial strategy
- Meet market share and financial targets through annual brand planning, managing large P&Ls and a high A&P spend
- Working cross-functionally with UK trade, category & sales, and with Regional / Global marketing teams
- Senior stakeholder management, ability to present credible business cases and influence led with insight
- Manage initiative development and activation of any local brands in the portfolio including development of new products, consumer and shopper communications
Candidates must demonstrate
- Strong Brand marketing experience within FMCG (ideally with a global/international business)
- Excellent communication skills both written, oral and strong academic background.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, free parking on-site and much more