Allexo Search are currently searching for ambitious and driven Researchers who have experience/backgrounds in Brand and Advertising research or Innovation within Consumer Goods.
As a Research manager you will typically be actively involved with the day to day running and interaction with a number of top tier FMCG / Consumer Goods clients providing research which will offer clients insight into the best positioning for their brands and develop winning strategies to influence shoppers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Survey writing and development
- Full project management lifecycle
- Input into all stages of research projects
- Create meaningful and insightful presentations, stories from data, and provide sound recommendation to clients.
- Manage supplier & contractor relationships effectively
- Main point of contact with clients on project and account related matters
- Run client briefing meetings & deliver client presentations
Ideal candidates will
- Have a research or research agency background within FMCG / Consumer goods
- A good understanding of market research involved with NPD or Brand/advertising
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and the ability converse with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good project management and multi-tasking skills
- Be commercially minded to pot opportunities for the business and client
Based in Zone 1 Central London, this role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer with contributory pension scheme, private health care, and much more