A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders in their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Communications Media Manager. You will have a strong understanding of both traditional media and a passion for all things digital, mobile and have the responsibility of driving the effectiveness of marketing across a portfolio of brands.
This is an opportunity to oversee and execute marketing plans across a number of different media both here in the UK and internationally, and work cross functionally to ensure marketing best practice, drive return on investment and ultimately increase sales.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Develop a multi-touchpoint strategy including comms planning, activation and measurement
- Work with the UK and Global teams to develop measurement strategy that will offer planning insights for media investment strategies
- Work with designated media agency, brand teams and global media teams to drive media planning effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Share media best practice and learnings with the UK and Global Teams
- Support the brand teams in development and delivery of effective media campaigns
- Tracking media mix blends and spend and yoy changes to strategy
- Working with brand marketing teams to ensure media spends are linked to trade efficiencies such as promos, tactical in store and seasonal required up weights
- Analysis of competitor media strategies
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of digital content, communications and marketing principles. Your experience will be from an FMCG manufacturer or Media Agency managing global clients and have the gravitas to communicate and influence senior stakeholders. A good eye for detail, innovation and trends and good negotiation skills along with a collaborative mindset will be essential
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return, a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, free parking on-site and much more.