A leading global drinks business is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the strategy and lead the re-launch of a premium drinks brand in the UK market.
The brand has a strong heritage and is the clear No1 in its native market. Introduced to the UK in recent years, it's experienced consistently high growth in the UK in both the on- and off-trade channels and as a result, they are investing to develop the marketing team with a number of newly created roles.
- Transition the brand strategy into a core creative idea (led from consumer insight) which all communications will stem from
- Lead creative and content generation to launch the brand and deliver a commercially successful and sustainable brand in the UK
- Lead and manage the brand and customer marketing teams internally, and agencies externally, to develop activation plans to deliver the strategic objectives
- Monitor the brands performance to P&L level with regards to the implementation of these plans
- Coach and support the development of a Brand Manager (direct report)
Desired skills and experience:
- Considerable experience in brand management within an international FMCG business, ideally within the premium drinks industry
- Commercially-minded, with experience managing budgets and a P&L
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing
- Line management experience beneficial
This will best suit someone with a strong interest in the drinks industry looking to develop their marketing career with a global business.
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.