An opportunity to join a distinctive and rapidly growing global retail consultancy, a subsidiary of one of the largest loyalty data service providers in the world.
Based: London or Leeds
The organisation helps retailers and manufacturers drive sales and profit by informing decisions with actionable shopper insights. They deliver real-time results by using a fact-base of shopper purchase data to enhance merchandising and marketing strategies, identify new opportunities and align parties to best meet shopper needs.
As Marketing Specialist you will be part of the CRM solutions team responsible for the end to end design, implementation and execution of CRM campaigns for both grocery retail and FMCG clients.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Managing multi-channel CRM marketing calander
- Project management of key campaigns and their critical paths to execution
- Work cross functionally with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain documentation of campaign designs, solutions, processes and procedures
- Assist with the overall CRM strategy
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and have experience managing marketing CRM campaigns from beginning to end. Strong project management is essential (ideally Agile methodology). Preferably your experience will be within grocery retail or FMCG, however other sectors will be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including car allowance contributory pension scheme, company bonus, private health care, and much more