So, you've gained some good experience analysing EPOS data for/with leading FMCG and Retail brands, but want to work in a more creative and fast paced environment?
This is an opportunity to be the first Insights Manager for the UK's leading Shopper Marketing agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people based at London Bridge.
Since their inception in 2009 the business have won many awards, were officially the UK's fastest growing marketing agencies for a number of years running, partner exclusively with some of the UK's leading retailers, and work with an extensive portfolio of the world's leading consumer brands.
Their business is built around 4 key pillars: Creative, Planning, Innovation and Insight. Following a recent partnership agreement with one of the world's largest continuous insight agencies, they have a requirement to bring in an Insight Manager to develop this function internally for them.
As Insight Manager, you will be:
- Working with EPOS data to ensure all campaigns are measured with robust methodology and have a client-friendly output.
- Tracking all campaign results, building campaign benchmarks and defining 'what good looks like.'
- Training the team on how to deliver compelling and credible post-campaign evaluation reports to clients
- Tracking and analysing supplier campaigns across both physical and digital platforms, including sales uplift, impressions, channel metrics & ROI
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness in campaigns, improving campaign efficiency and ROI for brands
Desired skills and experience:
- Ideally 2 - 5 years experience working with EPOS data in either an agency or client-side environment
- Highly numerate, able to understand tabular data (eg. sales data) and see and explain basic trends, create summaries and be highly confident in working with Excel
- Understand how to calculate year-on-year trends, averages and key measures such as weight of purchase and frequency of purchase
- Ability to translate complex analytical methodologies and concepts into clear, actionable insights for brands - both in written documents, and in live presentations
- An organised, thorough approach with an eye for detail and contingency planning is critical
They are looking for strong insights/analysis experience, but most importantly a good culture fit - they're a young, bright and ambitious business, which is a reflection of the type of people they hire.