A luxury interior business with a reputation known globally for their quality, heritage and innovative design are looking for a motivated Content Manager with a "can do" attitude to develop and manage content through their Website, Social Media and all other digital channels.
Seen in many high-profile hotels, restaurants and bars, their rich heritage spanning over a century, along with their global reputation for quality and creativity has positioned this iconic brand at the forefront of the interior industry.
This small but highly professional and impressive business is searching for candidates with experience in B2B/B2C content creation for a Luxury brand, experience in managing Editorial Calendars along with familiarity in Content Marketing Plan development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering an annual Content Marketing Plan which supports the objectives of the marketing strategy and broader business goals.
- Managing the Editorial Calendar and creating content in line with approved calendar events and activities, ensuring brand message is consistent throughout all content.
- Working cross-functionally and liaising with teams overseas to develop content, style and layout for all digital communications channels.
- Managing content distribution across all channels to increase web traffic and using content management systems to examine said traffic.
- Using paid marketing mechanics and providing comprehensive analysis of online shopper/reader behaviours and producing reports to demonstrate ROI.
The successful candidate will have a great technical understanding of creative content (HTML 5), SEO and an up to date knowledge of copywrite and data protection laws. Digital artwork and design skills are also essential.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and 28 days of holiday allowance.