We're looking for a Commercial Executive to join a leading grocery retail business based in Central London.
In this role you will work closely with the commercial, marketing and category teams to execute the commercial plan for a portfolio of major food retail brands.
- Preparing and submitting marketing briefs for NPD, creative design, marketing planning and brand development
- Ensuring commercial plans are successfully implemented through operational teams
- Monitoring competitor activity (new products, promotions and pricing) on a monthly basis and highlight any opportunities to the Commercial Manager
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience of using price, range, display and space, upselling, margin or category optimisation to deliver commercial results
- Knowledge of external trends in the food and beverage industry highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, and ability to present clearly to multi-functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-2 years experience within a food/retail business to step up into a role with real accountability.
The business is meritocratic and consequently offers exceptional career development opportunities for strong performers.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Simply click 'Apply' today and one of our team will be in touch.