Opportunity to shape and develop Category Management with several grocery and high street retailers. Working for an international business who are major players within their category, 2016 has proved to be highly successful with a significant increase in sales across all channels.
This is a customer facing role and you will be providing the sales and marketing teams with regular insights on opportunities within the market.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Building and sustaining key retail relationships
- Using insight to influence merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
The Ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in their career by joining a progressive FMCG company at a full Category Manager level position.
You must demonstrate experience of developing category relationships within Grocery Mults, Mults convenience or Symbols and in participating in range reviews and developing rationale for new listings.
Based in London – Zone 2. The UK head office has excellent transport links on both the London Underground and National Rail Overground.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!