A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Category Development Manager.
You will be responsible for managing key retail relationships and drive in-store execution of the category. You will develop a clear category strategy that will help drive the performance of the business and your retail customer!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute category management strategy aligned to your designated grocery retail customer
- With the use of insights and data recommend in store actions which help strengthen category performance for both manufacture ad retail customer
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will need to act without bias, but remain commercially aware of decisions, whilst remaining category captain
- Manage range reviews and optimise merchandising activity
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and have the ambition to drive and develop their career to the next level. Proven FMCG National Account experience or Category Management strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with relevant experience will be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!