Allexo Search is a specialist recruitment firm focused on the placement of marketing and insights professionals across the Consumer Goods industry.
We're fast becoming an established brand within our sector. We're a technology driven recruitment firm providing Consumer Goods businesses with access to the best Marketing & Insight talent in the sector.
We employ a mix of traditional and innovative recruitment solutions to offer our clients a service focused on 3 core factors:
- Quality - our tools allow us to accurately identify and approach the most relevant candidates for our clients
- Reliability - our resourcing model is efficient and thorough
- Cost-effective - we offer a similar level of service to executive search businesses at contingency fee levels
Having consistently surpassed our financial targets for the past 9 months we have a clear growth plan ahead, developed by the founding directors and our highly accomplished Non-Executive Director. We're ready to grow and looking for 2x Associate Consultants to join our core team: Marketing & Insights.
The role of an Associate Consultant offers a steep learning curve to the world of both recruitment and business. The key focus is on sourcing the best UK, European and Global marketing talent for live vacancies. Key skills developed will include approaching new business, engaging with key decision makers, building a sales pipeline, on & off-line marketing and negotiation.
As an Associate Consultant we’d like to see your progress to Consultant level within 3 - 6 months and begin developing your own client portfolio. From here, there are 2 obvious directions for progression: team management or setting up a new area within the business.
It's not all about the money, but this isn't an easy gig and you need to be financially motivated to succeed in this role.
With the right work ethic, 1st year earnings should range from £30 - 40k, and 2nd year £45 - 55k alongside some fantastic company benefits and employee incentives.
- We'd really like you to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong academics - ideally graduate calibre
- Personable, presentable, strong communication
- Naturally entrepreneurial and enjoys working with people
- Hard worker, someone goal orientated who’s showed resilience to succeed
- Ideally customer service or sales experience from any industry
- Someone with a passion or hobby that they ideally excel at
Interested? Get in touch and we'll be happy to chat.