West London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A leading global FMCG business is looking for a talented Trade Marketing Manager to manage the 4Ps and develop the channel strategies for a well-known personal care portfolio.
The business is renowned for its results-driven culture and rapid career progression for strong performers. They are looking for, and this will best suit, commercially minded individuals who have demonstrated the ability to lead and outperform peers and competitors in their career to date.
- Manage the trade spend and allocate the A&P budget across all channels/customers
- Segment the customer base and work closely with P&Ls to optimise channel strategies and maximise ROI
- Work closely with the marketing team to commercialise brand plans, looking at pack formats, pricing and promotions
- Coach and support the sales teams to execute effectively with the customers
Desired skills & experience:
- Proven experience in a Trade Marketing/Commercial Strategy role, or both National Accounts and Category Management
- Strong channel/category insights experience, with the ability to generate and present actionable recommendations to a diverse range of stakeholders (at all levels)
- Customer facing and ideally P&L management experience, with exposure to the C&I channel being highly advantageous
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return, a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, free parking on-site and much more.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer and a range of fantastic benefits.