£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A leading food retail business is currently looking for a Trade Marketing Executive to join their team based in Central London.
This role will be focussed on the execution of trade marketing activity as well as supporting the implementation of space planning proposals with the aim to boost incremental sales.
- Overseeing the trade marketing calendar and developing creatives briefs for all trade marketing activity
- Monitoring the execution of said creative briefs to ensure operational delivery is on time and within budget
- Producing data led planograms including range lists and regular data analysis to support space planning decisions
- Project managing all trade marketing and space planning activity and communicating all decisions to the Operations team
- Reviewing all trade marketing and space planning activity from an operational standpoint and managing all queries appropriately
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience in implementing / delivering brand activity within a retail environment
- Previous customer or trade marketing related experience coming from either FMCG or retail
- Previous experience either developing or executing space planning initiatives will be valuable, however is not essential
- A proven track record of multiple stakeholder management / project management within a retail / FMCG environment
This business has a meritocratic culture and consequently offers exceptional career development opportunities for strong performers.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and much more!