£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Bonus and Pension
about 2 years ago
A global consumer healthcare business who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and experienced Territory Sales Manager to join their UK team.
You will be responsible and have full accountability for maintaining and developing relationships with independent pharmacies across North London to drive superior sales performance of their products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and develop existing accounts to drive sales
- Seek new business development opportunities within your given territory
- Site displays to increase the brand presence within the accounts to drive sales
- Optimize the distribution, merchandising and promotions of our products in accordance with set objectives
- Managing the customer as a key stakeholder, optimizing value for the consumer, the customer and our business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate results in their career to date and has the ambition to drive deliver superior sales performance. Proven FMCG Field sales experience, strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with Filed slaes experience will be considered.
Location: Islington, London UK
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!