£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus (£50K OTE) + Benefits
2 months ago
An international research and insight agency are searching for an ambitious and driven Strategic Account Director. The business are entering and exciting phase of growth and this is a newly created role and part of the wider leadership team.
You will be responsible for managing and growing revenue from a portfolio of established high-value enterprise FMCG/CPG clients and for the commercial success of a small team. Understanding clients objectives, how they conduct insights activities and driving uptake of products and technology will be key in this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new sales opportunities with existing enterprise accounts
- Meet and deliver team and individual revenue target
- Develop and sustain long-lasting and high value relationships with customer (c-suit level)
- Identify key customer needs and high value opportunities and write proposals that meet these needs
- Ensure an accurate set of KPI's is reported and met to drive sales activities
- Work closely with marketing to ensure target audience is being reached
- Maintain awareness of competitor landscape and products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success
- Management of team
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and demonstrate success in an established research agency. A track record of up-selling and cross-selling high value market research / insight programmes or products is essential.
Location: West London - flexible home working
Package: £80 - 90k + £50k bonus OTE + benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, and much more!