Up to £180 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you a data savvy space planning manager looking for a short-term contract role?
Working on a project basis with a global foodservice and travel retailer based in Central London, you will join their international team, developing planograms to rollout to different locations across the globe, to drive sales across the different categories in which they operate.
Key responsibilities will include
- Perform Space planning surveys in the different global locations to understand current status quo of planograms in the different brands/units/ categories
- Run effective analysis of current return on space by category within all units to shape and implement change to drive sales and profit benefit to the business
- Implement recommendations to improve unit sales and profit performance maximising returns through the improvement of space appointment within existing constraints
- Work across different functional units inc. Marketing, Commercial and Operations to ensure effective and efficient delivery of space optimisation
- Ensure planograms are fully adopted by the local teams and range plans are aligned with them
You will have a wide range of professional and personal skills to work with an extensive range of parties and internal stakeholders.
The project length is 3-6 months (3 months guaranteed) with a view to be extended further.