£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
A global FMCG premium drinks manufacturer with offices in Oxfordshire are looking for an ambitious and driven Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team, managing and driving retailer customer plans across various brands within their portfolio.
Responsible for all shopper marketing activity for major impulse and convenience retailers and the high street, this is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their career and gain full autonomy for the UK market within an international organisation.
Key responsibilities will include
- Creating and executing the Shopper Marketing calendar across all retail accounts
- Promoting shopper marketing and activation as part of the annual business planning process
- Be the key contact and work closely with individual retail customers on individual brand and point of purchase plans
- Ensure all shopper marketing is aligned to the overall business / brand and commercial strategy
- Work closely with insights to identify shopper opportunities, engagement and conversion to sales
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG or retail background and have experience and demonstratable track record of in-store and shopper marketing.
Previous drinks would be advantageous but all FMCG backgrounds will be considered (food and non-food).
Location: Oxfordshire (office based 2/3 days a week)
Package: £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more