City of London, London
£24000.00 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
One of the fastest growing Research Agencies in the UK, known for their leading Brand and Consumer Research work is currently searching for a Senior/Research Executive. This is a company with highly ambitious plans for the future. As an individual, you will expect truly rewarding career development and a highly competitive package working with some of the biggest brands and businesses within the world of FMCG and retail.
Clients are across a number of different FMCG & Retail sectors including food, alcohol, electronics, fashion, health and beauty manufacturers, and experience with similar businesses will be advantageous.
As the Senior/Research Executive, you will hold responsibility for the delivery of all research projects for your clients, including questionnaire/survey development, data analysis and deliverance of actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience with quantitative research methods and techniques
- An interest in interpreting numbers and turning data into actionable results and insights for clients
- be willing to be involved in all steps of a research project
- Project management and attention to detail
- Ideally experience with programming languages/processes such as SPSS, SQL, R, Excel etc
- A passion for brands
Location: Central London
Research Executive: £24,000 - £30,000
Senior Research Executive: £30,000 - 34,000
This role will provide the successful applicant with fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more