£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Shopper Marketing (9 month FTC) - FMCG/Retail
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
One of the UK's largest shopper marketing and insight agencies are currently searching for brand / shopper marketing professionals to join the business on a 9 month FTC for a Senior Client Manager position. If you've got previous agency-related or FMCG/Retail in-store marketing experience, this role could be a great fit!
The vacancy will be focussing on managing and maintaining productive relationships with some of the biggest brands within FMCG, developing and presenting communication proposals, and crafting and delivering in-store communication campaigns based on shopper insights.
Key brands include; P&G, GSK, Mars, Heineken, Nestlé, L'Oréal, Beiersdorf, J&J and many more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing various client accounts across FMCG and supporting with strategy development to achieve maximum profitability against annual business targets
- Developing a deep understanding of clients businesses incl. sales performance, marketing objectives and related categories in order to find / implement comms strategies to achieve client revenue objectives
- Managing client briefs and implementing comms plans through using the appropriate tools/channels (in/around store media, targeted comms)
- Supporting the annual planning process for all multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Working alongside various internal teams and developing insights to be used when delivering strategic proposals
- Managing campaign budgets - allocating budgets where necessary
- Potential to lead a team of direct reports
To be successful in this role, you'll have a proven track record of data interpretation with a commercial mindset, ideally with brand marketing experience either within Retail or FMCG.
You will have excellent project management and presentation skills, as well as a background in negotiation and the ability to work comfortably with various internal / external stakeholders.
Along with a highly competitive basic salary, the company offers a fantastic selection of benefits, including a pension scheme, private medical and dental insurance, gym membership and the option to buy extra holidays!