City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Senior Research Manager with one of Europe's fastest growing Research Agencies. Known for their leading Brand and Innovation research work, this is a company with highly ambitious plans for the future. As an individual, you will expect truly rewarding career development and a highly competitive package.
Working as part of the Brand Engagement team you will have strong research experience with Brand, Media and advertising tracking projects. Clients are across a number of different FMCG sectors including leading food, alcohol and Health and Beauty manufacturers, and experience with similar businesses will be advantageous.
As the Senior Research Manager, you will hold responsibility for the delivery of all research projects for your clients
The ideal candidate will
- Be responsible for delivery of all aspects of research including survey development, analysis / reporting, and project management.
- Be experienced with quantitative research methods and techniques such as advertising pre-testing and campaign evaluation
- Be passionate for brands and the impact their work can have on marketing with some the biggest global FMCG names
- Have an interest in interpreting numbers and turn data into actionable results and insights for clients
- Be able to express him/herself professionally verbally and in writing
- Be able to demonstrate the ability of future line management
To be considered for the role you will have consumer research / insight experience working for a similar agency or Client side. The role will be working closely with a major drinks business and any experience within the Alcohol category would be preferable
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more