City of London, London
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A global leader in Shopper & Consumer Research are looking for a talented and motivated Senior/Research Executive to join the team in their London office.
My client is looking for somebody with a passion for all things Shopper to join the quantitative team, working with large FMCG and Luxury clients in the UK and international markets. Offering the most innovative and pioneering methods within the industry you will have the desire to develop your skills within market research, questionnaire creation, field team management, the shopper journey and deliverance of high quality insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and scripting questionnaires
- Liaising with/managing internal and external field partners - providing and authorising relevant materials to be used by field teams as well as monintoring performance
- Creating and developing story led presentations and reports to be delivered to clients - via PowerPoint
- Being an integral part of the end-to-end ad-hoc research projects including participating in client briefs and debriefs
- Understanding all aspects of the company from shopper research and behaviour to NPD and package design
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience within Market Research - experience in Shopper Research is a big advantage!
- University Degree - ideally within a relevant subject
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Previous experience liaising/managing field teams is beneficial but not necessary
- Experience and understanding of quantitative research and data analysis
- Experience with creating questionnaires is beneficial
The ideal candidate will be personable and will enjoy working as part of a collaboraitve team within a boutique sized company.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, the business offer an excellent range of benefits along with plenty of training & development opportunities and a clear route for progression.