£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
One of the UK's largest utility suppliers are searching for a talented Senior Research Executive to join their Research and Insight team.
They supply more than 900 million litres of water to over 3 million customers each day.
The role involves overseeing the end to end research process with a focus on qualitative methods to successfully deliver your findings, including the facilitation of focus groups to aid your research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing qualitative processes in their entirety - from recruitment, facilitation, distribution of results and presentation of actionable feedback to stakeholders
- Co-ordinating all qualitative research within the business and heading projects based on improving problem areas highlighted by internal quantitative data
- Developing relationships with both internal and external partners
- Managing stakeholder expectations and encouraging their participation in research focused activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience with qualitative research methods working in a similar role
- Client/stakeholder management skills with a confident ability to communicate
- Good project management and multi-tasking skills
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience and understanding of quantitative research and data analysis
- Experience working in the Utilities industry
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, the business offer an excellent range of benefits along with plenty of training & development opportunities and a clear route for progression.