St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£26500 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A multi-award winning research agency based in the heart of Hertfordshire, specialising in consumer behaviour and emotional intelligence, are looking for a bright and talented Senior Research Executive to join their freshly re-branded business and jump straight in to projects in their Customer Research team.
As a member of the Customer Research team you will be immersed in to a full service, end-to-end research nirvana dealing with and managing research projects from start to finish; including liaising with clients throughout projects and delivering your actionable insights.
My client has recently been through a very successful re-brand that has included a company re-structure, office re-vamp and a polished employee package that includes amazing benefits!
Employee benefits include:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Contemporary office space
- A dedicated on-site chef who prepares fresh meals everyday, with weekly menu changes - dietary requirements are of course considered and the best part is that it's all free for you as part of your employee package!
- Incredibly well stocked staff kitchen - fresh fruit, cereals, snacks and a coffee machine included
- Flexible hours - they understand that agency life can be hectic sometimes and late finishes are rewarded with late starts
- Flexible working - 2 or 3 days WFH can be available if you live a little too far too commute everyday
- Wellbeing support - life and work are tough sometimes, you have 5 mental health first aiders on hand to chat to anytime along with activities to do away from your desk to help give your mind a break!
- Regular social events for the whole team
- Dental cover
- Bonus scheme
- Discounts on local stores
My client is looking for a motivated Senior Research Executive to work on method neutral research projects with clients spanning multiple industries with a focus on brand, consumer behaviour & insights and emotional intelligence. You will ideally have a customer experience research background with an understanding of Retail & FMCG. Quantitative research methodolgies is a must and experience with qualitative methods is a great benefit due to the nature of projects combining the two.
- End-to-end experience on research projects
- Experience within a market research agency or consultancy is a must
- Ideally experience in/or an understanding of customer experience
- Ideally experience in/desire or passion to work with Retail & FMCG clients
- Experience with end-to-end research in brand & comms, ad tracking, segmentation etc.
- Working with/mentoring junior members or new starters within your team
- Experience with bio-metric methods that measure physiological responses to brands/products is ideal
- Quantitative research methods experience is a must!
- Experience in analysing large data sets
- Questionnaire design
- Project Management
- Qualitative experience is a great benefit, including; focus group facilitation, in-store interviews, recruitment etc.
- Ability to turn data into powerful stories and presentations
- Liaising with and delivering actionable insights to clients/stakeholders
- Field team management
The successful researcher will enjoy all the great benefits mentioned above along with a very competitive salary. You'll also enjoy a great personal development programme that will result in clear progression within the company.
If you're interested in the role (or the free lunches and flexible working) then get in touch with me or the team to discuss next steps!