£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
A leading branded FMCG Food business based in West London are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Senior Project Manager. You will work cross functionally with several departments including, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and Finance to ensure all Branded products across the portfolio are delivered on time and within budget
Managing a team of 2-3 direct reports you will have responsibility of managing the stage gate process across multiple sites in the UK with projects covering all Innovation, Revenue management, pack and design changes.
- Personally responsible for the delivery of key Innovation projects
- Accountable for the delivery of all NPD and product and pack change projects which support strong plans for growth.
- Resolve any problems or conflict which arise within individual projects and across the programme of projects, providing timely adaptive action.
- Ensure company Project Management methodology is adhered to by all Project Managers.
- Own and drive project management delivery, seeking to continuously improve best practice.
The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background in at least one of the following areas; Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial. FMCG food experience would be highly desirable.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!