£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
The Senior Insights Manager will be responsible for the identification and development of the insights agenda across the business, with a particular focus on channel & customer insight needs & gaps.
You will take an active lead in spotting game changing needs & opportunities across the business & ensure that insight helps meet those needs, and be accountable for ensuring the business continues to be seen as a thought leader in the market.
- Be the lead business expert in market, channel & customer insights
- Analyze trends, category, brand and competitor performance to identify key growth drivers
- Working with the marketing team to identify insights needs from innovation platform development through to post launch analysis
- Extensive work experience - ideally with blue chip consumer goods companies & large data/research companies
- Proven expertise with core research and analytical techniques (qualitative, quantitative, core statistical analyses, ethnography, etc.)
- Strong channel and customer insight background preferred e.g. at IRI, Kantar…
Based in South West London. The UK head office has excellent transport links to National Rail Overground. Alternatively free on site parking is available to those who drive.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a Company Car or Car Allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!