South East England,
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A leading FMCG Consumer Insight Agency based in the South East are seeking a driven and passionate Insight Manager to work with one of their leading Global FMCG clients. The role will be office based with regular travel to work onsite at with Client's UK head office in Surrey.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Have overall accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) ensuring the basics are right and delivering thought provoking insight
- Liaise with other counterpart agencies to manage the joint client service relationship, ensuring integrated servicing and related best practices are being delivered
- Work closely with Insight teams and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions, both internally and externally.
- Take responsibility for the project management of briefs with the support of junior members of the team; using your analytical expertise to identify and deliver actionable insights; delivering joint presentations with your EPOS partner; general workload management ensuring timely data delivery and progression against workload.
- Line management of a direct report
The ideal candidate will come from any FMCG sales or marketing-related discipline (brand, category, trade marketing, national accounts...).
- Experience analysing EPOS data on a regular basis to generate and present actionable insights/recommendations
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally (customers, senior management, other functions)
- Interest in/previous experience managing a direct report desirable (but not essential)
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, car or car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!