£40000 - £47500 per annum
8 months ago
A specialist insights consultancy dedicated to the UK Retail and Foodservice industry are searching for a driven and ambitious Senior Insight Manager to join their growing team.
They are leaders within their field, providing a breadth of research and insight solutions to the full spectrum of the industry, from High Street retailers, Michelin star restaurant groups to fast food restaurants, coffee chains and bars, pubs, and clubs.
- Manage and oversee consultancy projects from proposal stage, through to client management and delivery. Ensure high standards are met and projects are delivered on time, managing both internal and external expectations.
- Plan and manage team capacity, matching tasks to capacity, availability, and capability/areas of expertise
- Own the report schedule for syndicated outputs to ensure the wider business is kept up to date
- Review, feedback, and quality control outputs created by more junior members of the team
- Line management and coaching Insight Managers to develop their skills and careers
- Confident communication and presentation skills, representing the insight team at internal events and being an ambassador for the Lumina brand and our insights externally