£50000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus
7 months ago
A leading FMCG and Retail Insight Agency based in the South East are seeking a driven and passionate Senior Insight Manager to lead a small team of analyst who deliver high levels of actionable insight and value to their clients and across the business.
This is an exciting role where you will be at the forefront of development, training and coaching of your direct reports!
Responsibilities will include
- The continuous development of the team and their analytical capabilities
- Lead the team preparing and delivering data driven results both internally and externally
- Highlight and communicate potential business opportunities
- Working to provide insight and analysis beyond traditional continuous reporting, you will be working on complex questions asked by some of the world's leading FMCG brands and retailers in the UK
- Maintain and continue specific insight and category relationships with clients and businesses
The ideal candidate will be strong team leader and manager. Previous line management is essential along with the ability manage and influence stakeholder both internally and externally. Insights or Category management experience form an FMCG / grocery retail / convenience retail background would be preferred.
Location: South East England (office based 2 or 3 days a week in Surrey OR Sussex)
Salary: £60,000 + Bonus + benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!